Autoresponders are messages set to turn off after a contact subscribes to your list automatically. You can create multiple notifications for a loop, one after the other.
Autoresponders help you automate campaigns and manage personal communication with recipients. They can be sent in a sequence or at intervals, starting from the day the contact subscribes to your list, for example.
Day 0 (the day the contract was posted), then days 3, 7, 14. Therefore, autoresponders are useful if you want to send a message to contacts who join your list automatically.
When you set up an auto-reply cycle, messages are sent on a specific day of the contacts subscription period, based on the cycle settings.
The autoresponder feature gives you the ability to create and manage autoresponders. Use it for:
- add a message to the automatic reply loop. You can use existing newsletters, autoresponders and sketches. You can also create a new auto-reply message from scratch.
- manage autoresponder in calendar and list views
- move messages to different days of the autoresponder cycle
- prevent messages from being broadcast on certain days of the week
- schedule autoresponder time including adjusting the time to different time zones
- add contacts to the auto-answer process or move them to another method.
- You can also view, edit and duplicate your message, check the status and statistics of the memo, as well as: consider the number of users on a particular day of the cycle.
Types of Autoresponders
Constant contact is the world’s best email marketing service. This is our best option for creating automatic response sequences.
- Your free trial lasts a generous 60 days. This gives you two months to build an email list and start making money on your blog.
- The free chain period does not require any credit card information, so you won’t be charged unless you actively choose to continue using your regular contact.
- Creating an account is quick and easy. Just click a few options and Always in Touch will show you some helpful resources based on your responses.
- If you have a website already, Constant Contact can configure the look of your email according to your website brand. Scan your location for images and colours and create several design options to select from.
- You can also hand-pick from hundreds of other models.
- Drop and Drag interface is easy to use. This is especially useful if you are new to email marketing.
- The live support team is easily accessible via live chat, phone and email.
- They also have a resource library and online training.
- There isn’t such thing as a free eternal plan. After a 60 day free trial, you will need to pay if you want to continue using your mailing list. WPBeginner users get a 20% discount with a coupon for constant contact.
- To use most of the automated components after a free trial, you will need to pay for the Email Plus plan.
The “Contact” email plan starts at $20 per month and includes basic automation features. However, for advanced automation features, you will need an “Email Plus” plan starting at $45 per month.
Sendinblue is a marketing automation programme that combines email and SMS marketing. It is one of the fastest expanding automated email response platforms in Europe.
- You can save as many email contacts as you want in the free package. You’re only limited by the number of emails you can send each day.
- Most of Sendinblue’s tools are available in its free plan. They include automation tools.
- You have access to email support in a free package so that you can contact the support team with any issues.
- You can use Sendinblue to send text messages and emails.
- The Marketing Automation Tool, which allows you to create automation sequences, has a simple drag and drop interface.
- A wide range of different templates are available, or you can drag and drop items to create your template. You can also download an HTML template if you have already created it separately.
- The free plan (and “simpler” plan) email addresses are marked as Sendinblue. You cannot delete it.
- The limit of 300 email addresses per day might seem like a lot when you’re just starting, but it passes pretty quickly, so don’t let a free plan be the only deciding factor forever.
Sendinblue’s free plan is entirely free. If you want more characters, you can upgrade to a paid package. The cheapest plan, Lite, costs $25 per month. The prices of their plans are based on the number of emails you send each month, not the size of the list.
MailerLite has become a popular autoresponder tool in recent years. They have free plans and a lot of great features.
- In the free plan, you can use automatic responses and advanced targeting, without needing to upgrade.
- There are plenty of other features available in the free plan, such as landing pages, multi-user accounts, and A / B shared email testing.
- The free plan does not limit you to a certain number of email addresses per day. Instead, there is a monthly limit of 12,000 email addresses.
- Even the cheapest payment plan gives you access to all the features of “Premium Plans”. This includes A / B landing page testing, automatic forwarding, and time zone delivery.
- There are a drag and drop program that you can use to create emails. You can add and remove blocks, change fonts and styles, etc.
- Email templates are not available in the free package. However, when you use the drag and drop builder, you have a simple default template with space for a logo, header, image, etc.
- If your list exceeds 1,000 people, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan of $15 or more.
- Your email will have the MailerLite logo. You cannot remove it when using a free package.
MailerLite has various free plan that you can use as much as you want. The cheapest payment plan is $10 per month, but if you’re going to have more than 1,000 subscribers on your list, you will need to pay $15 or more per month.
All paid plans have the same features available, so you only pay when your subscriber count increases.
Mailchimp is a very accessible email marketing service with a plethora of options to automate your email and a free plan.
- The free plan of action allows you to use simple autoresponders and targeting. This could be a great option if you want to use a little automation.
- It integrates with over 300 apps, including Canva, SeedProd’s Pro maintenance mode, Help Scout and more.
- Drop and drag templates are easy to set up and modify.
- Mailchimp becomes a complete solution with an integrated CRM tool. If that’s what you’re looking for, Mailchimp might be the right choice for you.
- The free plan of action only includes email support for the first 30 days. After that, you will only have the knowledge base documents to help you.
- If you have a free plan, your email addresses will be branded MailChimp.
- You cannot create multi-step auto-response sequences on a “free” or “basic” plan.
- MailChimp’s customer support, pricing structure, and features certainly aren’t the best.
- MailChimp’s automation tools are not as powerful as those of its competitors. This is a particular problem if you are primarily interested in using them as an autoresponder.
MailChimp has different pricing systems, which can be a bit confusing. You can opt for a monthly plan (starting at $9.99 per month for the Essentials plan), or you can use pay-as-you-go pricing (starting at $150 for 5,000 emails).