If you are seeking one of the best apps like Dropbox, you have arrived at the right place. It isn’t easy to understand how a business could have functioned efficiently without cloud storage and file sharing services, which have increased fast in recent years.
However, you may save and share files online with others using the Dropbox cloud platform. This website offers client software, personal clouds, and cloud storage.
Your vital information will be safe and easy to access because of its simplicity and dependability. Although, the primary issue with Dropbox is that it only provides 2GB of free storage. Let’s examine the best apps like Dropbox that won’t let you down.
A next-generation cloud service called IceDrive makes it simple for you to access, manage, and update your cloud storage. Additionally, it offers a location where you may collaborate, share, and show off your work.
Features of Icedrive are:
- Only this cloud storage option supports Twofish Encryption.
- You can store data on this cloud storage platform for up to 100 TB.
- Icedrive offers a simple and intuitive interface for managing your files.
- You can share media with pals by streaming it from your cloud storage.
Features of OneDrive include:
- Business cards, receipts, whiteboard notes, and physical documents can all be scanned while kept on OneDrive.
- For security reasons, you can provide an expiration date for shared files, images, and URLs.
- You can upload files up to 15 GB in size with this file-upload website.
One of the best apps like Dropbox is Internxt. One excellent free cloud storage option is Internxt Drive, which offers industry-leading privacy and security. On the other hand, it enables your team and you to store various file kinds with the strictest security.
Features of Internxt:
- You can upload content from a distance.
- Enables you to save and retrieve data whenever you like.
- It offers dependable client service.
- Provides a variety of price alternatives.
- You can use it to store files for free up to 10GB.
4. Google Drive
Google Drive is a free online data storage service offered by Google. Across all of the user’s PCs, tablets, and mobile devices, the service syncs saved files, images, and more. Furthermore, it provides 15 GB of unmetered space.
Features of Google Drive:
- You can create Slides, Sheets, and Docs, and real-time synchronization is offered.
- You can design forms to aid with survey administration.
- Connects to thousands of third-party applications, including mind maps, Gantt charts, diagram tools, etc.
Apple Inc runs the cloud storage platform known as iCloud. Furthermore, users can use the service to store any files in the cloud, and iCloud will sync those items to their devices regularly.
Features of iCloud:
- It offers 5GB of unrestricted storage, and the maximum file size for uploading is 10 GB.
- By merely sending a link, many individuals can collaborate.
- You can work together using numbers, keynotes, pages, and notes.
- Platforms supported include Mac and Windows.
One of the best apps like Dropbox is Sync. A cloud service called Sync.com allows users to share files from any computer or mobile device, and sync is the best way to store and distribute private and delicate data.
Features of Sync:
- Sending files of any size to anyone is possible with Sync in the event that they don’t have an account.
- For all plans, there is unlimited data transfer.
- Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac are supported operating systems.
Your documents are safe and easy to store in the cloud with pCloud. You can collaborate on documents using this application with your coworkers, friends, and family.
Features of pCloud:
- With the highest level of security, this free cloud storage platform enables you to keep your private files private.
- Allows you to quickly back up your priceless memories to pCloud with a button.
- You can sort your files by file format using this file upload tool.
- This tool for cloud storage allows you to search archive data by storing previous iterations of your files for a predetermined time.
This is one of the best apps like Dropbox. IDrive offers a backup service for data. Also, you can upload or download files that are up to 2 GB in size. You may arrange and keep an eye on your PC backups using the online interface provided by this website.
Features of IDrive:
- IDrive offers 5 GB of unrestricted storage.
- The easiest way to secure your files across all PCs, Macs, iPhones, and Android devices is with this free cloud storage service.
- The supported platforms are Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac.
9. Amazon Drive
Amazon offers a cloud storage service called Amazon Drive, also known as Amazon Cloud Drive. It provides safe cloud storage, safe file sharing, safe photo printing, and safe file backup.
Features of Amazon Drive:
- You can use it to edit and organize photos online.
- Amazon Drive automatically backs up images and videos from your phone.
- Enables the syncing of files and folders.
Mega is a file hosting and internet storage service offered by Mega Limited. It is possible to sync files and folders with this free cloud storage service.
Features of Mega:
- It encrypts media and files using keys.
- 50 GB of storage is provided without charge.
- Every six hours, customers can upload or download 1 GB of data.
- Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms all support Mega.
Next on our list of best apps like Dropbox is NordLocker. End-to-end encrypted cloud storage is offered by NordLocker and is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS gadgets.
The business that created NordVPN, NordPass, and NordLayer, Nord Security, also made NordLocker. NordLocker uses cutting-edge encryption and adheres to a strict zero-knowledge principle.
NordLocker uses complex ciphers and the most reliable encryption algorithms in the world to provide the highest level of data protection.
Features of NordLocker:
- No NordLocker employee (or another person, for that matter) has access to your encrypted files thanks to the company’s zero-knowledge solid (or no-logs) policy.
- Both local and cloud lockers allow you to add files.
- Automatic cloud content backup and cross-platform syncing
- Directly from your vaults, you may access your files and work on your documents (no decryption needed)
- 30-day money-back promise
The Box is a cloud storage platform created with collaborative teams and enterprises in mind. It provides a wealth of features and tools that can enhance your workflow and make working with coworkers, clients, partners, and vendors simple.
Furthermore, it’s designed to make your work process simpler. Hence, it has many features that Dropbox has, but it’s much more pricey, which is noteworthy given that it is already on the more expensive side of things.
Features of Box:
- Security features include end-to-end data protection, seven sharing roles, adjustable user permissions, two-factor authentication (2FA), and multi-layered watermarking for data leak prevention.
- One location for a work assignment, file review, and sharing
- 1,500+ integrations with business apps (Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and many others)
- Tools for automating workflow
- No plans for unlimited cloud storage
Koofr is a cloud storage solution that uses the extra free space on a hard drive and connects accounts from Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive, and OneDrive. This utility is accessible on Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Features of Koofr:
- Phones automatically make a backup.
- It offers data synchronization with computers.
- Upload any file you want to keep safe; there are no file format or size restrictions.
- It provides automatic backup of the mobile phone’s pictures and movies.
14. Yandex Disk
Yandex Disk is a cloud service that enables users to share and store files on cloud servers. There are two subscription options: annual and monthly.
Features of Yandex Disk:
- Allows files up to 50 GB in size to be uploaded.
- Data can be synced between users’ devices.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are accessible for free.
- It makes it simple for you to download files from public pages.
- Platforms supported include Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Next on our list of best apps like dropbox is Imgur. The website where you can share files for amusement is Imgur. Furthermore, you can distribute amusing, educational, or motivating pictures, memes, GIFs, etc.
Features of Imgur:
- You have the option to alter the content of your public postings using its capability.
- You may save, embed, and report posts thanks to the buttons at the top.
- It offers video scaling tools that automatically adjust the video content’s size to fit your browser’s height.
- Its homepage has a pretty attractive appearance.
- Platforms supported include web, iOS, and Android.
One of the most effective platforms for fast, real-time file publishing and sharing that competes with Dropbox is Ge.tt. Additionally, you don’t need any specialized software or plug-ins to utilize this tool.
Features of Ge.tt:
- You can instantly share any files, thanks to it.
- This free website can keep tabs on how many individuals have downloaded or watched your files.
- It is a straightforward program for cloud storage for all kinds of files, including documents, films, music, and images.
Jumpshare integrates team collaboration, video recording, file sharing, and screenshot-taking. Consequently, you can send and share as many large files as you want.
Features of Jumpshare:
- It enables you to capture and distribute any file safely.
- Any file can be shared using the drag-and-drop part of Jumpshare.
- Allows for screenshot capture.
- Your screen can be captured as a GIF or a video.
- Supported operating systems are Android, macOS, Windows, and iOS.
18. We Sendit
We Sendit, a formidable rival of Dropbox, offers free file transfers of up to 50 GB. You can easily track data transfer with the help of this program. Furthermore, during transfers, downloads, and uploads, the connection is encrypted.
Features of We Sendit:
- It provides download and transfer confirmation.
- Up to 20 GB of data can be sent to 30 recipients.
- Password-protected transfers are offered.
- Your confidential data can be stored for up to 100 GB at a time and for an endless amount of time.
One of the best apps like Dropbox, is Binfer. Binfer is a Dropbox substitute that establishes a direct connection between devices to simplify sharing huge files.
Features of Binfer:
- Your data is entirely under your control.
- You don’t need any CDs, thumb drives, or FTP.
- Auto-resuming of massive file transfers that have been interrupted.
- It speeds up the delivery of huge files.
- You can use it to conceal your private documents.
20. Send GB
Using the file transfer software SendGB Extra, you can send up to 20GB of files simultaneously. Additionally, you can email files to up to 50 individuals using this file-sharing website.
Features of SendGB:
- A link can be used to send files to an infinite number of recipients.
- You can choose the time that transfers are erased, and you can resend, forward, and remove transfers using it.
- Every file transfer is safe and password protected.
21. Surge Send
The last on our list of best apps like Dropbox is Surge Send. Surge Send is a platform for cloud storage that provides complete anonymity and more robust encryption.
While each file can be transferred for up to 50GB, you can also use it to encrypt private files.
Features of Surge Send:
- Your files are password-protected by it.
- You can pause and resume uploads whenever you choose.
- Increase your storage and upload limits.
- To transfer the file, drag it and drop it.
- Create a message just for you.
Conclusively, I no longer think Dropbox is the greatest choice for cloud storage because of its expensive prices and the small amount of free storage.
Additionally, you can simply sync and access your backed-up files from anywhere on any device you own, thanks to the apps that all of these Dropbox rivals offer for practically all devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.