Are you interested in expanding your company and seeking the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce? WordPress is one of the most popular used website builders among business owners that run eCommerce stores.
One of its many advantages is that you can access a wide variety of highly effective plugins.
Using these tools, you can establish your online business more rapidly and effectively.
Because of this, we are delighted to provide in this post the WordPress eCommerce plugins that will assist you in developing and broadening your online store’s customer base.
Are you prepared to dive in? Let’s get going.
Considerations to Make Before Selecting an eCommerce Plugin for WordPress
You must take a few steps before selecting a plugin for your online shop, given that plugins only sometimes provide 100% reliability and security.
Your WordPress website’s foundation is the first thing that has to be strengthened by you. The following are the essential components:
A Website Host That Is Powerful Regarding WordPress
You can select a less expensive plan without repercussions; that is true. However, Google and other search engines emphasize page speed as a key component in ranking.
Therefore, you must prioritize page load times to provide superior user experiences for online shoppers.
Therefore, if you want your store to appear in SERP (search engine results page), you need to search for a web host that has a good reputation. Purchasing a service of a higher tier will be money well spent.
An SSL Certificate
It is unacceptable to risk your WordPress site’s security because online retailers process personal and financial information.
Installing an SSL certificate on your website protects your users’ data, verifies that you are the website’s owner, and thwarts any attempts by hackers to create a copycat version of your web addition.
In addition, it changes URLs so that they start with HTTPS rather than HTTP. Additionally, Google considers HTTPS as a signal when determining search rankings.
Best WordPress plugin for eCommerce
You will need an eCommerce plugin in order to launch an online store on a website that WordPress powers.
These plugins take care of the actual business of selling things and link to the payment processor of your choosing to collect payments for your digital or physical wares.
Here is the list of the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce:
1. Cart Recovery
Cart Recovery is a free plugin compatible with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP eCommerce, and Restrict Content Pro.
You can quickly track abandoned carts using this plugin, examine metrics in your WordPress dashboard, and configure automated recovery email sending from the same place.
In addition, it combines with the GDPR compliance tools that WordPress offers for requests to view or remove data.
The information immediately captures a customer’s name and email address entered at the checkout.
“Save to Cart” lets you capture and engage new consumers who never make it to the checkout page.
Email marketing campaigns should be automatically triggered when someone abandons a cart.
Within your WordPress dashboard, you can easily keep track of carts that are either being worked on, have been abandoned, or have been retrieved.
Cart Recovery for WordPress is the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce if you want to reduce the number of times customers leave their shopping carts on your online store.
Reasons Cart Recovery is One of the Best eCommerce Plugins
- Support that is quick to respond and quite helpful from the developer Cart Recovery is Free. The price of the Pro upgrade begins at $39 per year.
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Last Updated: August 11, 2023Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
Asking people what they want and what they anticipate receiving from your company or website is one of the effective strategies to create a positive experience for users.
WPForms is the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce to collect helpful feedback from the people visiting your website.
WPForms is not only the most effective plugin for building WordPress forms that are currently accessible, but it is also the most effective online survey tool that you can acquire.
- Using the drag-and-drop builder, you can quickly create a form without writing any code in just a few minutes.
- Intelligent survey fields: Ratings, the Likert scale, and multiple-choice questions
- You can conduct polls and show the results in real-time on your website.
- The real-time insights provide stunning reports with the highest possible level of visualization.
- You may find newly accessible integrations for PayPal and Stripe in the Authorize.net add-on.
- On top of everything else, WPForms consists of multi-page forms, email connectivity, conditional logic, and a plethora of additional capabilities, in addition to add-ons that extend its capability even further.
There is also an option for a free plan; however, the prices for paid plans begin at just $39.50 a year.
Reasons Why WPForms Is the Best WordPress Plugin for eCommerce
- Stunning appearance User-friendly design
- Powerful workflows
- A plethora of models to serve as a starting point
- WPForms is completely free to use. However, upgrades are available for purchase, beginning at 39.50 USD annually.
3. Wholesale Suite
The Wholesale Suite plugin is a collection of three plugins that, when used together, allow you to quickly and easily add wholesale functionality to your eCommerce website.
Adding wholesale pricing in the same product listing is only possible if WooCommerce manages your store.
You must make copies of your product pages and generate new prices for each version. Due to this, visitors may have a frustrating and unsatisfactory purchasing experience.
However, with Wholesale Suite, you can quickly add wholesale pricing to product pages for bulk purchasers while still displaying standard rates for retail consumers. This is because Wholesale Suite allows you to separate the two types of clients.
You will also be able to design responsive wholesale order forms and automate the process of recruiting and registering wholesale customers with the assistance of this plugin.
- Multiple choices available for a price at wholesale
- Determine the lowest acceptable purchase amount
- Maintain control over taxes and shipments independently from retail customers.
- Manage the product’s visibility based on the user role, plus many other features
- Today is the day to get started with Wholesale Suite!
The Reasons Why Wholesale Suite is One of the Best WordPress Plugins for eCommerce
- Beneficial and productive in every way
- Simple setup Flexible product
- Excellent support
- Prices for Wholesale Suites begin at $148.50 per night.
SearchWP vastly improves the search functionality provided by WordPress. In addition, you can personalize this WordPress eCommerce plugin so that your search results include virtually all of the content on your website.
This contains product details, categories, tags, and custom fields for eCommerce, document content, and much more.
This search function can assist your consumers in locating the products in which they are interested, significantly enhancing their overall experience as one of your site’s users (UX).
- Manage the search functionality of your WordPress site with ease.
- Improve the quality of your search results by employing the parent keywords of your target keywords rather than the exact search terms.
- Comprehensive search metrics to help you understand what your visitors are looking for.
- Compatible with a variety of well-known plugins, including WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, bbPress, and others
- Your site will only retain visitors if they can promptly locate the information they seek. However, you have the opportunity to improve user experience and lower bounce rates thanks to the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce that has expanded the search functionality, which offers you access to both of these features.
Why SearchWP is Considered to Be the Best WordPress Plugin for eCommerce
- An excellent method to improve the quality of your user experience
- It brings the search back to what it was originally to be.
- Allows for the searchability of eCommerce metadata
- The Pricing of SearchWP: Beginning at $99 a year.
5. Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart
Users can transform their WordPress website into a fully operational online store by utilizing the Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart, which has received many positive reviews.
In addition, this plugin will assist you in selling your products through various sales channels. It appears to be somewhat similar to WooCommerce; There are, however, some big differences between the two.
One of the most significant distinctions is Ecwid, which you can install on any website. So you may still use Ecwid to transform your Drupal website into an online store, even if Drupal powers your website.
The list goes deeper than Drupal and includes other platforms such as Facebook, Tumblr, and a great number of others, whereas WooCommerce is merely a plugin for WordPress.
Ecwid provides a monthly payment plan that is both affordable and efficient to use. In contrast to an add-on library, the core plugin may be downloaded at no cost and includes more in-built capabilities than WooCommerce.
An Online Retail Store That Sells Less Than One Hundred Items is Eligible for Some of the Following Features:
- Assistance with Google Shopping
- Facebook pixel
- It can Calculate taxes automatically
- Free to use website
- A point of sale system that is mobile.
- Saver for discarded shopping carts
- Coupons at a reduced price
- A storefront on Facebook
- Pricing: The free plan allows you to list up to ten different products.
- After that, you can receive assistance for 100 goods at the cost of $15 per month, 2,500 products at the cost of $35 per month, or an infinite number of products at the cost of $99 per month.
Compared to WooCommerce, Ecwid may at first appear to be more expensive; moreover, you must remember that it is very crucial that WooCommerce may require the purchase of pricey add-ons to meet your requirements.
MonsterInsights provides you with the power of Google Analytics in a user-friendly and simple platform. As a result, it can give you more in-depth insights into how visitors engage with your website.
In addition, it provides improved eCommerce tracking options for users running their businesses on the WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads platforms.
- WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, LifterLMS, and MemberPress have their sales tracking systems.
- Tracking referrals and advertising clicks
- One-click is all it takes to integrate Google Analytics and Facebook Instant Articles.
- Maintain a tally of form submissions, views, and conversion rates.
- You may access real-time data about the performance of your eCommerce website with only one click of the mouse. You can also obtain a deeper understanding of the preferences of your customers and the extent to which your marketing efforts have been successful.
MonsterInsights provides you with all of the capabilities of Google Analytics while also providing an interface that is easier to use.
This means that all the information you require is at your disposal, neatly arranged in the WordPress dashboard for your convenience.
Why You Should Use MonsterInsights
- You can easily insert the tracking code.
- When changing themes or designs, it is possible to maintain using the same tracking plugin.
- Straightforward and robust
- MonsterInsights Pricing: Begins at $99.50 per year
Another plugin people consider the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce is WooCommerce. It is a robust eCommerce solution built on WordPress, and the best part is that it’s completely free.
The engine powers thirty percent of all online stores and provides an astonishing amount of flexibility and customization options.
Automattic owns it, and they are popular as one of the most reliable and influential companies in the WordPress world.
They have made it possible for anyone to set up an online store in a matter of minutes (and with only a few clicks!). This holds true regardless of whether you are selling physical or digital products to your customers.
- Hundreds of extensions and themes are available, making adding new features to your WooCommerce store simple. Some of these features include art abandonment features, inventory management, and the distribution of discount codes.
- Compatibility with both traditional items and digital downloads is possible.
- Affiliate marketers can integrate affiliate or external products into your website, improving the overall experience for site visitors.
- You may easily manage your stock or delegate this responsibility to a store manager.
- Support for several well-known payment gateways is built in (plus, you can add many other payment options using extensions)
- Making sure that everything is computed automatically, including taxes, shipping, and other fees.
- Support that is first-rate all around, including features such as documentation, a knowledge base, a help desk, and community forums.
- One of WooCommerce’s most significant limitations is its inability to scale. To extend your WooCommerce store as your business expands, you will need to switch to a hosting provider that offers managed services.
Aside from that, this is one of the most useful plugins currently available and the simplest approach to launching an online store.
Why WooCommerce is Considered to Be the Best WordPress Plugin for eCommerce
- A wide variety of possible configurations
- Quite a few combinations to choose from
- Free plugin for the core.
- Open source
- Developers’ group that is quite active.
- Pricing Options for WooCommerce: Core The WooCommerce plugin is open-source and available for no cost. There are free extensions, and then there are premium extensions.
8. WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is the easiest method to collect one-time and recurring payments on your WordPress site using a simple buy button rather than a full, complex shopping cart system.
It does this by integrating with the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress. With these great features, you can consider this the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce.
It works well for collecting payments for services, selling individual products, and taking in charitable contributions.
WP Simple Pay includes built-in support for various payment methods, including credit card payments, payments made using Apple Pay and Google Pay, payments made with ACH debit, and more. Additionally, it supports a variety of languages and currencies.
- Easy collection of payments for those just starting out
- A simple payment form builder that allows for custom fields with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Accept one-time payments as well as payments made on a recurrent basis, such as subscriptions, payment plans, or trial periods.
- You can use coupon codes for discounts.
The Reasons Why WP Simple Pay is Considered to Be One of the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins
- The optimal number of available personalization choices is sufficient and reasonable.
- User-friendly, even for those who are not coders
- Pricing Starts at $49.50 per year
9. Easy Digital Downloads
EDD stands for Easy Digital Downloads, and it is a plugin for the WordPress eCommerce platform that goes by the same name. This plugin is lightweight and includes all the tools you need to sell your digital products.
You can sell digital products from your WordPress store with the help of other eCommerce plugins. However, these plugins come packaged with numerous capabilities for selling physical products you’ll never use.
Easy Digital Downloads provides you with everything you require to sell your digital product, but nothing more than that.
If you are thinking of going lightweight, this is the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce that will do the job for you.
- Simple to operate, even for first-timers and those just starting out in business
- Hundreds of extensions are available for all platforms, including payment gateways and marketing tools.
- Compatibility with virtually all WordPress themes and themes developed expressly for the plugin.
- It provides high support through its forums, videos, tutorials, and IRC chatroom.
- Why Easy Digital Downloads is Considered to Be Among the Finest WordPress Plugins for Online Stores
- Functions perfectly right out of the box
- It easily combines with the tools you already have.
- Educational blog content, together with an active community of consumers and developers to learn from
- Downloads in digital format are simple. Pricing: Starting at $99.50 per year, with a free version that has some restrictions
For eCommerce businesses, OptinMonster is the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce in terms of conversion, optimization, and lead creation available.
This implies that we are the most effective at persuading the people who visit your website to carry out the tasks that you want them to. So how can we accomplish that?
This is possible by assisting you in creating high-converting conversion campaigns in a matter of minutes, such as popups, floating bars, full-screen welcome mats, and more.
Choose from one of the six different kinds of campaigns. You don’t need any technical skills or design knowledge to use OptinMonster because it comes with more than fifty eye-catching themes and a builder that uses a drag-and-drop interface.
The OptinMonster team has added a new block. We designed everything as simple and straightforward as possible for the customer so that anyone could design fantastic campaigns for their eCommerce company.
You can utilize these conversion campaigns to accomplish a wide variety of goals, including but not limited to growing your email list, increasing sales, and more page views on your website.
In addition, OptinMonster offers a multitude of targeting options that are designed exclusively for eCommerce.
OptinMonster eCommerce display rules. This enables you to develop conversion campaigns that are 100 percent configurable based on individual products in your eCommerce store, what items a customer has in their cart, how much the total of their cart costs, and a great deal more.
Because of this, it is the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce for both smaller and larger enterprises. Thanks to all of these targeted guidelines, you can now fast increase sales in your eCommerce store.
- Using Exit-Intent technology, you can convert visitors who are leaving into leads.
- Using onsite retargeting, you may make unique offers that are in line with returning site visitors depending on the activities they have already participated in on your website.
- Maintain contact with your site visitors by utilizing MonsterChains.
- Build bespoke cookies for your customers’ browsers depending on the demographic information you have about them, and then offer them highly targeted advertising to increase conversions.
- Always rely on first-rate assistance provided to customers.
- This can smoothly integrate WordPress and other eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Shopify with OptinMonster.
Why OptinMonster Is Considered to Be One Of The Best WordPress Plugins for eCommerce
- Simple and easy to use
- Powerful targeting and trigger rules
- Integrations with a large number of popular providers, such as MailChimp and ActiveCampaign
- Exceptionally quick and helpful service to customers
- Free marketing effort upon registration.
- Pricing for OptinMonster begins at $9 per month for a basic plan.
11. All-in-One SEO
The All-in-One SEO Plugin for WordPress, as people consider it to be the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce.
Making your eCommerce site more visible in search engines like Google can help you generate more leads and sales.
Getting things right takes a lot of time and work to optimize eCommerce websites for improved SEO performance; nevertheless, All in One SEO is a WordPress plugin you can trust to keep the straightforward interface.
- Analyses of the content and on-page elements of SEO
- Using the snippet, you may see a sample of how your post or page will appear in the search results.
- Audit the site, score based on SEO, and recommendations for optimization.
- Social media integrations
- Headline analyzer
- Structured data markups, sitemaps, and robots.txt are examples of technical SEO features.
- Why AIO SEO is Among the Most Reputable WordPress Plugins for Online Stores
- Quick and simple setup Easy to adjust
- Capable of effectively utilizing both fundamental and advanced features.
- Responsive support team
- Pricing for AIO SEO: The premium version starts at $49.50 a year, but WordPress.org offers a free version of its software.
12. BigCommerce for WordPress
In point of fact, BigCommerce is one of the largest managed e-commerce platforms available today, and it is on the same list as other prominent e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
Moreover, it recently began offering a headless commerce solution as an e-commerce plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps construct headless commerce solutions by incorporating the WordPress CMS.
What Makes Bigcommerce One of the Greatest eCommerce Plugins for WordPress Are the Following:
- Quick loading times for pages: AMP-enabled
- Gutenberg ought to replace the current default editor.
- A Backend that Is Independently Operated: You’ll save money on hosting thanks to the e-commerce platform’s different systems.
- Card processing fees that are competitive with PayPal by Braintree: Enable Apple Pay and Visa Checkout
- Manage many sites under one control panel
- Managing the catalog, processing of payments, and logistics for product fulfillment.
- It is possible to provide better support.
- There is still a chance for improvement in the plugin.
- Pricing: The price plans for BigCommerce start at $29.95 per month.
13. Schema Pro
The Schema Pro SEO WordPress plugin allows you to improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) without manually adding code to each page of your website.
Schema is the name for the information on your website that lets search engines read and understand what’s on it.
This is also the information that search engines use to match people’s search queries with the content of your website.
Schema Pro provides more than 20 different schemas on a platform that is simple to use. For example, schema Pro provides eCommerce businesses with product schema.
This schema improves how your product listing appears in search engines, encouraging users to visit your online shop.
Certainly, the addition of schema takes some time. However, Schema Pro automates a sizeable portion of the labor necessary to improve your SEO.
- You can validate your schema in a matter of seconds with real-time testing.
- Compatible with the Yoast SEO plugin
- Over 20 distinct types of schemas
- The Reasons Why Schema Pro Is among the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins.
- Simple and easy-to-use configuration wizard
- Produces results rapidly
- There is no need for prior coding experience.
- Schema Pro Pricing: Beginning at $79 / year
On the market now, the most effective push notification software is called PushEngage. In addition, you may get visitors to return to your website by using a feature called push notifications, which allows you to send customized messages directly to your users’ desktop or mobile browsers.
You can notify readers of new blog posts, send reminders to consumers that abandon their shopping carts, announce the release of new products, and notify readers of price drops, among many other things.
In addition, you can use powerful features such as triggered notifications and dynamic segmentation to deliver the appropriate messages at the precise moment they should send them.
Additionally, PushEngage makes it simple to convince users to opt-in to receive push alerts from your app.
You can design your opt-ins and set the conditions under which they will show, such as the amount of time spent on the page, the scroll percentage, or the selection of a link, button, or picture.
It is compatible with well-known e-commerce systems such as WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce, among many others.
- Personalized web addresses and branding
- Personalized options and functions
- Tests using A and B
- The monitoring and analysis of goals
- Offline notifications
- You are allowed a free trial of PushEngage, during which you can send up to 30 campaigns each month to a maximum of 500 subscribers.
Why is PushEngage One of the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins?
- Quick and simple to put into action
- Highly configurable, allowing for the sending of individualized notifications
- A click-through rate that is higher than that of other channels
- Excellent support staff
- Pricing for PushEngage is free of charge for up to 200 subscribers. Plans that need payment begin at $9 per month.
The WordPress landing page builder SeedProd is the greatest option available. With SeedProd’s visual drag-and-drop builder, you won’t have trouble putting together stunning landing pages for your website.
There is no need for coding because everything you need is on the website’s front end. Your eCommerce page will be enhanced with features like email opt-ins, countdown timers, and social sharing buttons when you make use of its landing page templates.
There are also WooCommerce blocks exclusive to your store, such as a product’s grid, add to cart, checkout, shopping cart, and more.
The creation of product pages and the customization of the WooCommerce checkout flow are both simplified as a result of this.
SeedProd will take care of the coming soon pages, launch pages, under construction pages, and maintenance mode pages for your WordPress site.
And the best thing is that SeedProd is a strong tool for acquiring leads even before your WordPress site is publicly accessible.
You can construct a Coming Soon Page that will allow you to collect the email addresses of your target audience in preparation for an upcoming launch of a course or product.
Because of this, you can maintain communication with your ideal customer before, during, and after the introduction of your product.
In addition, because you have leads that are ready to make a purchase, you will ultimately be able to make more sales.
- Built-in email autoresponder
- The integration of WooCommerce
- optimization for search engines
- Follow on social media and share content.
- Your site’s search engine optimization (SEO) might get a head start when you have a marketing page set up even before the official launch of your brand.
However, integrating an opt-in form to get a head start on constructing your email list might confer a significant competitive edge on your online business.
Imagine that you are about to announce the grand launch of your business. Still, you already have a mailing list with the contact information of hundreds or thousands of potential consumers.
SeedProd allows you to craft bespoke maintenance mode and 404 pages that will excite your website’s users and provide you with new leads, regardless of how long you’ve been in the industry.
Because of its amazing features, people consider it the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce.
Why SeedProd is Considered to Be One of the Best eCommerce Plugins for WordPress
- Adapts to the needs of your company and looks wonderful on mobile devices
- Quick and easy-to-understand use
- There are several templates available and ready to be used.
- SeedProd’s Pricing Structure: Beginning at $39.50 per year
WooCommerce is unquestionably the best WordPress plugin for eCommerce; however, many other plugins may cater to various business requirements.
For example, WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads are often the eCommerce plugins of choice for WordPress users. Despite this, there is no guarantee that they will help you achieve your objectives.