Do you run an eCommerce website where people must pay before getting your services? You must be bothered about how they will pay you and what is the best way of doing it.
If you are looking for a solution to help you with this, you should try out one of the best WordPress plugins for credit card payments.
Experienced developers have worked on these plugins to suit a personal blog or a business website. The plugins allow users to accept credit cards from their customers without worrying about the security issues involved.
So, you don’t need to install any additional software or hardware to use them.
Best WordPress Plugins for Credit Card Payments
1. WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is a premium WP Stripe payments plugin. It lets you accept one-time and recurring payments on your website without adding any code, allowing you to focus on creating great content.
With WP Simple Pay, you can easily add services, products, and online donation options to your WordPress site.
Then, customers can sign up for monthly or annual payments, subscriptions, and installments within your WordPress dashboard.
Setting up trial accounts and charging an upfront setup fee is easy. After everything is set up, you can accept payments in several methods, including Stripe and Google Pay.
2. PayPal Plus
PayPal Plus is one of the best WordPress plugins for credit card payments. This plugin integrates with your PayPal account, making it easier for you to accept payments online. You don’t need to set up a separate PayPal account – use your existing one.
Also, you can choose from several different payment methods, including Credit Card, Debit Card, and Pay Upon Invoice. For each transaction, you’ll receive a notification via email once the payment has been processed.
So, if you’re looking for a quick way to integrate your payment method without setting up a whole new site, this plugin might be for you.
- Support for Multiple Payment Formats
- Express Checkout Options
- Automatic Deposit Into Your Merchant Account
- Supports Multiple Countries
- Customize Order Status Messages
WPForms is an ideal plugin for a newbie WordPress blogger. It lets you create and show different types of forms on the web.
The plugin offers built-in themes and a drag & drop form builder to set it up quickly.
You can use it for any website and small businesses that want to make simple and customizable payment forms without writing codes.
Moreover, customers can select products or services they want to buy, and the total price will automatically update according to their choices.
4. Stripe Payments
Stripe Payments is also one of the best WordPress plugins for credit card payments. With it, you can easily integrate the Stripe Buy Now button into your site. This enables visitors to make purchases directly from your website without leaving.
You can review the payments from within your WordPress admin dashboard in just one click. To install the plugin, upload the zip file to your plugin’s directory and activate it. From there, enter the code and press Save Changes.
Then paste the shortcode wherever you’d like on your website and save.
- Quick installation and Setup
- Easy integration
- Review transactions in the admin panel
- Accept credit cards via Stripe
MemberPress is a comprehensive WordPress membership solution. You can create a new and strong membership site without the help of a web designer or developer. And since it uses WordPress power, it’s easy to customize.
You can even make money selling digital products like eBooks, audiobooks, video tutorials, etc. All you need is a PayPal account.
The best part about MemberPress? You can give complete control over your site to your members. You can lock down entire site sections, such as posting restrictions, member login, password reset, etc.
And because MemberPress integrates seamlessly with WordPress, there are no limits to what you can do.
6. WordPress Simple PayPal
WordPress Simple Pay is among the best WordPress plugins for credit card payments. It’s a free, easy-to-use, and powerful plugin that allows you to add an “Add to Cart” button to your products.
With this amazing plugin, you can integrate it into your site easily without having to do anything else.
WordPress Simple PayPal works with WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, and Shopify. It supports both single and multi-product checkout options.
You can choose to show the price of each item individually or combine them into one total cost. Also, users will see the total amount they are paying for each purchase.
- Easy integration
- Smart PayPal Payment Button
7. WP Full Stripe
WP Full Stripe is a free plugin allowing you to add Stripe payments to your WordPress site easily. You can collect customer information if you’d like to bill them later.
Even you can accept donations to help boost your fundraising efforts, so you can use this as a Stripe donation plugin for WordPress.
- Add Stripe payments to your site without writing a single line of code
- Easily setup Stripe accounts on your site
- Easy integration into your existing theme or framework
- Fully responsive design
- Payment form builder
- Donation button
This is a viral tool among developers and designers, being one of the most downloaded Stripe payment plugins for WordPress on CodeCanyon.
To make money selling products online, you might want to look into WooCommerce. This powerful eCommerce solution is one of the most widely used open source solutions.
With WordPress, chances are good that WooCommerce is already running on your site. WooCommerce powers over 25% of all eCommerce sites.
It’s easy to set up and customize, making it perfect for beginners and experts. So what makes WooCommerce such a big hit?
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Easy Setup: You don’t need to know anything about programming to start selling on WooCommerce. Sign up for a free account, choose a theme, add products, and you’re ready to go.
- Simple integration: WooCommerce works seamlessly with many different payment gateways like Paypal and Stripe. You won’t need to switch between platforms to accept payments.
- Customization: You can change everything about your store with hundreds of themes and plugins. Want to sell sunglasses? Add a custom category. Need to display product information differently? Change the layout.
- Live support: WooCommerce offers 24/7 customer support via email and phone. They also provide a comprehensive documentation section that teaches you how to do almost anything you could imagine.
- Colossal community: WooCommerce boasts over 2 million active members across the web. These members come together in forums to help each other solve problems and learn new things.
LearnDash is also one of the best WordPress plugins for credit card payments. It offers a variety of tools for teachers and learners alike, including quizzes, grading systems, and multi-tier courses.
You can even integrate it with Stripe to accept payments directly from your site.
- Accepts payments with Stripe or Paypal, so you get to choose what’s suitable for your small business marketing plan
- The beautiful payment box overlay comes in a lightbox style that pops up over the rest of the screen, making this one of the best WordPress payment plugins.
- Includes many useful features like Quizzes and Grading Systems, Multi-Tier Courses, and Assessments for your online students.
- Excellent support team ready to help you set things up quickly and easily.
- The free 30-day trial is included with the purchase.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Plugin for Credit Card Payments
You’ve many choices if you need a plugin for credit card payments. However, with so many plugins out there, how do you know which ones will work best for you? We looked at some of the popular options, including Stripe and PayPal.
These plugins let you process transactions via credit card, bank account, or cryptocurrency. Some offer additional features like recurring billing, subscription management, and more.
According to research, we found several things worth noting about each one. For example, some charge monthly fees, while others don’t. Others require you to install special software on your server, while others don’t require anything extra.
Also, some plugins come with added security measures, while others aren’t as secure. So, what makes a good choice? To be honest, any of the listed is an excellent choice.
Once you decide on a payment solution, read reviews and check out customer support forums to learn more about how well the plugin works. You might also consider setting up multiple payment methods to see which gets the most traffic.
We hope you find our list helpful when choosing the right WordPress plugin for credit card payments! If you have questions, feel free to leave them below.